Welcome to Cornerstone Engineering!
Cornerstone Engineering, Inc. has been in the Civil Engineering and Land Surveying business since 1979. We have worked on projects from California to Georgia and from single home grading plans to planning and engineering of city sized developments. We have worked with agencies that have no engineer or regular scheduled meetings to cities that are larger than most counties, from “mom and pop” clients, to large international developers. Cornerstone Engineering, Inc., with years of staff experience, is suited to provide high quality engineering, survey and planning services.
Breadth of Service
Cornerstone Engineering, Inc. is well equipped to provide the professional civil engineering, transportation engineering, project management and surveying services required for successful public works infrastructure and development projects. Our qualifications encompass all of the services, experience, expertise and professional practices that are required for working on a diverse range of projects. Beyond exceeding the minimal prerequisites, however, we require that our company maintain the utmost integrity, quality, and service in all that we do.
We are continually expanding our skills and understanding of the changing business climate in order to provide our clients with the current professional information and support necessary to ensure success of their projects.
Commitment to Integrity
We at Cornerstone Engineering pledge to provide the products and services that we have committed to providing. That may seem obvious to some, but in today’s business arena, keeping one’s word has become a highly valued attribute in a company. We endeavor to treat everyone the way we would expect to be treated.
We strive to accomplish these goals by placing:
- Service before profit
- Honor and standing of the profession before personal advantage
- Public welfare above all other considerations
Dedication of Staff
Our staff members are committed to providing quality service and their dedication assures personalized attention to each project. Our staff forms a broad and solid foundation of technical skills and professional competence that will form a solid foundation for your projects and organization. In addition to the established experience of our staff, we have made a commitment to continuing to stay current in technical advances within the industry. As an established firm with a local presence in Central and Southern California, we possess a familiarity and community pride that will be valuable to your organization.
The service model we use at Cornerstone Engineering will add value to your project now and in the future! With respect to commitment, it is total in every way.
- We are committed to our clients
- We are committed to our employee’s
- We are committed to our community
At Cornerstone Engineering we work hard to stay competitive and provide expertise in our area of service. We dedicate ourselves to remain profitable and provide stability to our staff. We support our staff in their desire to put their family first and serve others through their volunteer efforts in the community.
At Cornerstone Engineering, Inc. we have made it our goal to demonstrate God as our “Cornerstone” by:
- Providing our clients with quality engineering, planning and surveying services
- Adhering to the highest ethical standards in our business methods and practices
- Conducting ourselves with integrity and mutual respect among co-workers, vendors, clients, agencies, and in the communities where we work
- Recognizing the uniqueness of individuals and encouraging the growth of our staff
- Supporting efforts where we work and beyond to make communities a better place for people to live, grow, work, and thrive
These values have worked for us and they will work for you!
Over the years, Cornerstone Engineering, Inc. and its staff has been a proud supporter of the following:
- S.O.T. Baseball League
- Youth for Christ
- Walk Thru the Bible Ministries
- Golden Empire Football
- Tehachapi Little League Baseball
- Campus Crusade for Christ/ Jesus Film Project
- Bakersfield Pregnancy Center
- World Relief
- “Rancho Santa Marta” Orphanage and School in Mexico
208 Oak Street
717 Pier View Way